How much experience do you have right now? No matter your current level of experience. There’s more you can do. Learn to get experience with this principle. On this article I’m going to show you how to get experience in anything. I’m saying in anything because this principle can be applied to getting experience in anything.
you will accomplish more goals with this principle.
For a quick mention;
I’ve derived this principle of Experience from the Christian Bible in:
And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
And patience, experience; and experience, hope:
Let’s get started.
Table of content
- Principle for getting experience: Tribulation ➡ Patience ➡ Experience
- Patience meaning
- How to get experience in “content marketing” (Example 1)
- How to experience freedom from drug addiction (Example 2)
- Principle for going through hard times
So I’m going to use the principles of Tribulations (a.k.a. hard-times), Patience, and Experience; which is your destination.
Also please keep in mind that this is an exclusive principle, which you are not likely to find anywhere Yet. But as you would soon realize, it’s a principle which you can apply, to become an expert in anything you desire. It will show you how you can experience anything you desire.
The principle works, period!
First things first,
What experience would you like to have?
Are you looking for “how to get experience in accounting”, or “how to get experience in marketing”, or “how to get bookkeeping experience”
You just name it. You can use the principle of Tribulations ➡ Patience ➡ Experience, to achieve it.
To demonstrate practical application of this principle — I’ll illustrate how this principle can be applied to couple of real life situations:
- How to get experience in marketing
- How to experience freedom from drug addiction
Principle for getting experience: Tribulation ➡ Patience ➡ Experience. (How to get experience in any desire)
This principle for getting experience states that:
For any Experience that you desire to get,
You should begin by identifying the Tribulations (aka hard-times) in it,
Go through those Tribulations (by delighting in your tribulations) until you manifest Patience in those tribulations.
When you’ve attained patience in it, your desired Experience will be reached.
In other words:
Experience comes through patience on your course.
And Patience comes through tribulations (hard-times)
- Identify the tribulations,
- Go through the tribulations by delighting in your progress
- Reach for patience in the tribulations
- Access your desired Experience.
Before proceeding it’s important to talk about patience, because Patience there is is key to getting experience.
Lets look closely at patience.
Patience can only be tested through an hard time (aka tribulations). And without having an hard time (tribulations | tough times), there’s almost no relevance for the word patience.
See patience definition(s) below:
Patience meaning: Patience is the level of endurance one can have before conceding!
The word endurance there affirms that there’s something to endure in every patience. Few more definitions of patience below:
- Patience is the ability to endure difficult circumstances such as perseverance in the face of delay.
- Furthermore, patience is tolerance of provocation without responding in annoyance/anger
- Once again, patience is forbearance when under strain, especially when faced with longer-term difficulties
- Patience is the level of endurance one can have before negativity
(Learn more about patience, see patience quotes)
I have taken that much time to talk about patience, because for getting experience, it’s critical that we go through carefully identified tribulations (in endurance), until we manifest patience.
Next it’s time to apply this principle of Tribulation ➡ Patience ➡ Experience into accomplishing some real life experiences.
To get experience in marketing: content marketing for example, you should start by identifying the Tribulations (hard things) in content marketing.
I researched to identify the hardest things in content marketing. (So you would have to start this process by conducting a research to identify the hardest things in your desired goal.)
“Hardest things in content marketing”
Doing this type of research will help you narrow-down on what to click from the search engine result pages. Your goal is to identify the hardest things.
A research showed that hardest things in content marketing includes:
- Get at least one dedicated resource.
- Get a strategy
- Understand your audience
- Develop clear conversion goals
- Decide what types of content to create
- Understand that Content marketing is more than just content creation.
- It’s a good idea to start thinking about how you are going to use your content while you’re still in the process of producing it.
- Rely on data
- Rather than assume what your audience is going to like, it’s much better to know what they like based on data. i.e Keywords
- Do it often: The best way to learn is to do
Now that the hardest things has been listed.
Next is going through those hardest things with endurance, until you can do those hard things patiently.
This is where you need to recall the meanings of patience. You need to manifest the virtue of patience while working on the hard things of your desired experience.
You must be able to pass through the hard things of your desired experience — patiently.
And when you’ve patiently mastered those hard things of content marketing, then your desired experience of “Success in Content Marketing” would be reached.
It’s that simple!
Getting Experience in anything begins with identifying the pain-points in that desired goal, and been able to go through the hard things patiently.
Lets take another example
As usual our principle of Tribulation ➡ Patience ➡ Experience begins with identifying the hardest things. (Anyone struggling with drug addiction should consider this section as a drug addiction free help — it works)
To identify the hard things in drug addiction, ask yourself — at what point do you give-in to doing drugs? — What is so hard about it?
Is it that you can’t withstand the smell of the drug?
- Restrict access to getting the drug: Survey shows that one of the hardest things to getting freedom from drug addiction is the ability to restrict access to the drug. (At-least you wont do drugs today if you don’t have access to it.)
- Resisting the urge: This is another hard thing for most people wanting to get freedom from drug addiction. Yielding to the urge is so hard for them — since it has become an habit.
Going through hardest things until you attain patience: experiencing freedom from drug addiction: (Drug addiction free help)
This means that you have to subject yourself to going through those identified hard things (restrict access to the drug, restrict the urge) — until you can become patient in it.
- Restrict access to drug (Drug addiction free help)
Burn the bridges connecting you to drugs: (This means that you end all relationships that might give you access to drug — burn those bridges. Burning the bridges is a military way of committing oneself to a course of action.Sometimes burning bridges isn’t a bad thing. It prevents your from going back to a place you should never have been in the first place.
- Dispose the drug so that you don’t have access to it anymore: Endure this period by not getting new supply of drugs.
- Delete the contact of your drug dealer: Delete also the contact of anyone that gives you access to the drug. Endure not having their contact in patience! (And if there’s a friend that could still connect you to the dealer, then sorry! that needs to be deleted too) — burn the bridges connecting you to drugs
- If there’s a place where you get access to the drug, then it’s your responsibility to also delete that location from your mind.
- Resisting the urge for drugs (drug addiction free help)
The urge for drugs is an habit. And habits have their triggers. For example people who use marijuana have the urge when they’re either anxious, depressed, happy, or restless.
An anonymous survey showed that urges for most drugs are temporary feelings. Urges fades away relative to time — in fact, most urges don’t last beyond few hours. So you goal now is sedate (relax) your self naturally as a means of outlasting the temporary urge for drugs!
A common way to relax yourself is to get to bed and just sleep-off. Surveyed outcome showed that deliberate sleep as this often come as a deep sleep, which relaxes you. By the time you wake up, that temporary urge would have been defeated.
You will feel refreshed after that sleep. Such deliberate sleep is a drug on its own. And perhaps, Sleep is the new drug.
By the time you’ve patiently passed through these hard times — of blocking access to drugs, and withstanding the urges, then you would have repeatedly succeeded in experiencing freedom from drug addiction.
It’s that simple. The principle works. Put it to use, and experience your desires.
This content would be deficient if it fails to show you how to go through the tribulations, on your way to achieving patience.
In addition to it’s general framework for getting experience. The principle from our reference Bible verse goes further to show us how to scaling through the difficult time — while reaching to attain patience.
… but we glory in tribulations …
Here’s how to go through had times:
- Glory in your Tribulations
- Glory in your Harder-times
- Be proud of yourself for how hard you’re moving.
- Celebrate your progress in the hard times.
This post on “How to get Experience in anything: (Getting Experience)” is directly inspired by the Holy Bible in Romans 5:3-4 — as stated below:
Romans 5:3: And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
Romans 5:4. And patience, experience; and experience, hope.